Congratulations!! You have found the best and easiest way to learn SEO. One of the most important and hot topics on the Internet is SEO because of the intense competition between websites and companies and places in search engines are limited. But how do we know what is good for SEO and what is bad? If you follow the free Pinkpen site training to the end, you will become a professional SEO who can easily identify what you need to do to optimize your site. In this part, we just want to have a simple acquaintance with search engine optimization.script async src=”https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-6160071382867659″ crossorigin=”anonymous”>
What is SEO?
In general, SEO or search engine optimization is done to improve the performance of your site based on search engine standards and attract more visitors. In SEO, we seek to increase the number and quality of site visitors. Also, increasing the site traffic will make your site seem more people and increase your sales and make your business bigger and more successful. The important point to start SEO is to have careful planning and ranking the goals of the website.
Why is SEO so important?
- There are 63,000 Google searches per second.
- 63% of websites consider SEO and content marketing as their most important marketing methods.
- Statistics show that more than 90% of Internet users use search engines
- Only 7% of users review the results from the third page onwards. This shows the importance of reaching the top ten.
- 4 billion websites are competing for money.
- Spending time on SEO is a long-term investment and the result will last for a long time.
- More trust from visitors and increase the credibility of the site
What are the ranking factors of sites?
By the time you read this article, you have probably decided to improve your site search engine optimization and enter the competition for keywords. But where do you want to start? To get started, you need to know what factors are important for SEO. In general, website optimization methods are divided into 3 general categories. We will talk a lot about these three methods in future articles and in this article, we will only give a brief definition.
- Off-page Optimization: Offpage optimization applies to all steps that can be taken beyond the actual website to boost its position in search rankings. These are steps that help to build as many high-quality backlinks as possible. SEO off-page is one of the most critical aspects of a successful plan.
- On-page Optimization: On-page applies to any optimization that you manage and feature on your website. With on-page optimizations, you strive to make your website more accessible and useful to users to increase your ranking or visibility in search results on Google, Bing, and other search engines. If we want to say in slang and without specialized speech: to optimize your on-page SEO, your site must be unique, comprehensive and complete, completely relevant to the topic and etc.
- Website Usability: Website Usability In simple terms, your site objects are easy to use. Objects can be anything from buttons to links and images on your website. This feature should be fully visible in all resolutions, especially in mobile versions of your website. The user should be able to easily do the activity they want to do on your website. And even if the user has made a mistake somewhere or has passed a step wrong, he can easily make up for his mistake and continue his activity. The more you optimize your site and create a beautiful look for your site, if the user can not do his job, he will close your site and refer you to your competitors’ site.